- All log files (*.LOG and *.OLD) from PCIScope's installation directory.
- PCIScope's snapshot of your system
(menu File -> Save As...).
- If you modified CUSTOM.INI file from program's installation
directory, please attach it to your e-mail.
- If you modified or added any *.PCI or *.PCD files from
program's installation directory, please attach them to your e-mail.
- If you modified any other files from program's installation directory,
please attach them to your e-mail.
- If PCIScope caused a BSOD (blue screen of death) on Windows,
please send us a Minidump file generated by the system.
Please make sure that your system creates a 64KB Minidump file. If your system was
configured differently, modify settings as described below and restart the
PCIScope in order to reproduce the error and force creation of a Minidump file.
- Open Control Panel
- Open "System" applet
- Select "Advanced" tab
- Press "Startup and Recovery..." button
- "Write Debugging Information" should be set to
"Small Memory Dump (64 Kb)".
- The most recent minidump file can be found in %SystemRoot%\Minidump folder,
where %SystemRoot% is a system installation folder.
Do not include text of required files in your e-mail. All support files should be
attached. We will not process support requests without files listed above
or with content of such files included into e-mail text.