How to get technical support for PCI FireWire (IEEE-1394) Enabler for DOS
|Please send an e-mail in English (we cannot process technical support questions
on any other language) to technical support.|
|In your request please specify:|
- Enabler version exactly as it appears on your screen.
- Where and when did you bought your version, your serial number.
- Description of your problem.
- If problem is related with particular card please specify the card name
and manufacturer exactly as it appears on the card.
|Please attach to your e-mail following files:|
- Please run PCI FireWire (IEEE-1394) Enabler for DOS with /ID /V+:filename
switch (plus all parameters you normally use), capture the output to the
file and attach it to your e-mail. E.g.
C:\>FWMass /ID /V+:LOG.TXT
- Your CONFIG.SYS.
- Your AUTOEXEC.BAT
- Enabler initialization file if one exists.
Do not include text of required files in your e-mail. All support files should be
attached. We will not process support requests without files listed above
or with content of such files included into e-mail text.