- Sensibly (up to 30%) reduced size of resident part of the driver.
- Few small bugs were fixed.
- Corrected processing of Serial numbers. Now Serial numbers can be entered
with or without dashes.
- Added support of /DOSONLY switch.
When this switch is applied, drive letters are assigned only to disk
partitions recognized by DOS (FAT12 and FAT15 under DOS 6.x; FAT12, FAT16
and FAT32 under DOS 7.x). In this configuration
Norton Ghost 8.x
allows backup and restore to NTFS partitions.
- Added support of Texas Instruments CardBus adapters PCI1515, PCI6411,
PCI6421, PCI6611, PCI6621, PCI7411, PCI7611, PCI7621
- Added /DS switch to disable warning about expiration of serial number.
- Few small corrections were made.
- Added built-in functional drivers for USB Disk and USB CD-ROM/DVD-ROM.
- Added resource manager.