- CardWare version exactly as it appears in the README.TXT
located in CardWare installation directory (default: C:\Program
- Where and when did you bought your version, your serial number.
- Description of your problem.
- If problem is related with particular card please specify the card name
and manufacturer exactly as it appears on the card.
- If you have troubles with card drivers please specify an
version and URL where you got the driver.
- In order to help you collect technical information about your computer,
APSoft designed a specialized PC analyzer: the PCScope.
Attention! You should run PCScope
ONLY from User Account with administrative privileges!
If you are working on Windows 2000/XP/Server 2003 computer where CardWare
7.0 is installed, please click here to
execute PCScope. From following dialog,
please select "Open" option.
Please be patient. The PCScope size is approximately 2.6 MB.
After PCScope is started, please follow instructions on the
screen. By end of the execution, PCScope will create file C:\CWSUPRT.REP in
root of your disk C:\. Please attach this file to your support request.
Alternatively, you can collect required technical
info manually as described in following section. If you created and
attached CWSUPRT.REP to your e-mail, please ignore following section.
- Please run REGEDT32 and save the following keys:
After launching the REGEDT32 please perform the following steps for each
Change to the key. Then select command "Save Subtree As..." (not
Save!) from Registry menu, create a text file (e.g. pcmcia.txt,
pci.txt, cwmem2k.txt, pccs.txt, pcmcia.txt, multif.txt,
class.txt accordingly) and provide these files with your e-mail as an attachment.
- Please, find in your installation directory
(e.g. C:\Program Files\APSoft\CardWare) CW2KKRNL.LOG,
CW2KKRNL.OLD, CW7.LOG and
files (if they are exist) and provide these files
with your e-mail as an attachment.
- Please insert any 16-bit (non-CardBus) card in the socket, execute
DOSCARD /A command, redirect output to the file and
include this file with your mail as an attachment.
E.g. C:\Program Files\APSoft\CardWare\DOSCARD /A > doscard.txt
- If you have problem with ATA, FLASH or SRAM
card, please insert the card in the socket 0, execute PCDISK
/DI:0 command and PCDISK /CI:0 command,
redirect output to files and include those files with your mail as an
E.g. C:\Program Files\APSoft\CardWare\PCDISK /DI:0 >
C:\Program Files\APSoft\CardWare\PCDISK /CI:0 > pcdsk_CI.txt
Do not include text of required files in your e-mail. All support files should be
attached. We will not process support requests without files listed above
or with content of such files included into e-mail text.