|Overview: What is CISInfo?|
||CISInfo is an application that interprets Card Information Structure
(CIS) from PC Cards. It was designed to simplify development, debugging and
support of PC Card products.|
CISInfo provides the following basic features:
- Support for CardBus and 16-bit PC Card adapters.
- Support for CardBus and 16-bit PC Cards.
Support for USB-2-PCMCIA
OmniDrive USB2 LF adapter
- Support for Multi-function cards (CardBus and 16-bit).
- Detailed interpretation of CIS information including decoding of
individual tuples, their location and binary dump.
- Detailed reporting of errors and warnings after CIS interpretation.
- Detailed description of CIS topography (memory type and address for every tuple).
- Saving of CIS into binary file and reading of CIS from the file.
- Support for binary file format for CIS that is compatible with APSoft CardWare SDK tools.
- Compliance with the latest PC Card standard.
- Context sensitive help with full explanation of all tuples.
- Works with and without CardWare
Both GUI and Console versions of CISInfo are included:
GUI version for Windows platforms and
Console version for DOS and Windows platforms.
Click here for description of CISInfo usage.